? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's A Grand Night For Singing!!!

Well, we got through half of our performances. Whew!!! I'm going to miss everyone when this is all over. But we still have one more weekend left. I'm disappointed that songs had to be cut but am very glad they did at the same time. Mercy you are an amazing singer keep up the good work. You are all doing the best you can and it has turned out surprisingly well for only practicing for one month. I have never been in a show like this that had such a big cast and so many songs, but everyone did better than their best and I am very impressed at how hard the cast has work to make this show come together as well as it did. Anne has done a wonderful job on sets, costumes, and songs. If just one of the cast members was not in this show it would not be the same. Getting to know all of you guys has been one of the best experiences out of all of me acting experiences. I have never acted/song/danced with a more fun and friendly group. I may not remember who all is an Anderson, Goldman, or Kruse but I will never forget any of you. And I hope that we will get to be able to see each other a lot more after the musical is over. God bless all!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ditto!
- AJ

Jopics said...

Ditto???? What do you mean by that my dear? And you need to get yourself a blog so you don't allways have to post as anonymous. And you could follow others blogs if you had your own. I love you tons.

Jopics said...

Ariel, I am so glad that I am doing this musical with you. You are so talented. At EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

Destiny said...

Aww... the show has been sooooo fun Olivia!! and I'm sooooo glad that we all got to know you and your family better :)

Hope you have a wonderful day! and I'll see you on Thursday girly ;)

Jopics said...

Yes, the show has been fun Des. and I'm sad that it's almost over. I loved getting to know you and I hope that we can see eachother so much more after the musical. You have a wonderful day too. hugs and kisses

Anonymous said...

Ditto means i agree with what you said, about how it all came together and how awesome it's been hanging out with you and everyone! :) i know i need to get a profile. love you too!! :)
- AJ (p.s. you silly duck, you should see how "talented" I am at Math! :( lol :))

Jopics said...

Oh ok, that's what I thought ditto meant but I wasn't sure, =D, Oh I'm sure you're just WONDERFUL at math dip squid, take care silly one, love you, ttfn.