? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Birthday!!!

Yay, I can hardly believe that the day has come. I'm 16. Wow time flies so fast. I mean it feels like just yesterday I moved to grants pass and met my best friend at my 5th birthday party. Wow!!! Ariel you are amazing to have stuck with me and put up with my craziness all these years. I'm so glad I have friends like you. And everybody else who is just to amazing for words. Thank you for all of the birthday best wishes. They mean a lot. I love you all so much.

6 comments:

Kolten Anderson said...

Happy Birthday!!! You deserve so much more but I'm not there to give it to you:) I hope you had a great day.

Jopics said...

Awww thanks a bunch Kolten. You are the "koolest". I did have a wonderful day. Many fun things.=D Miss you guys lots. It was nice seeing you at Emma's party.

Ariel J said...

Happy Birthday again!! lol hey did you get an ecard from me? because i sent it three times, and it never told me if it worked :( ... well i hope it did :)
he he yes, but i love your craziness :) maybe that's because i'm crazy too...
Well, i hope you had a blast!
P.S. um, why is your font PINK?! ;)
Love ya

Jopics said...

Oh thank you AJ. Yes I would have to say that you are crazy too, lol. Yes, I did get the e-card, but only once. I sent you a reply but maybe you didn't get it. I will send it again, lol. Hm, I was wondering when you were going to nitice that about my font =D. Yes I don't like it but it came with the background and I like the background even though it has some pink in it. I love the purple. Love you too. xoxoxoxoxo

TJS said...

Hey Darling, Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate to say it, but I don't think it was your fifth b'day. I don't think we were here that long ago, but you could be right. :) Well, anyway, I'll see you on Friday.
-Tianna
p.s. Why is your comment name "Jopics" ?

Jopics said...

Awww thanks T. Yup it was my fifth b-day. I asked my dad about that one. My first b-day in gp and I didn't have any friends to come. But now I have the best friends in the world. Yay!!!!!
Jopics came from my other blog for just pictures. But then I started a new one and just kept the name.